Sunday, January 22, 2017

Lemon Chill & The DE 89:

Today's shave was great. Stirling Soap's new formula rocks and then some. And their lemon chill scented soap was amazing. The scent reminds me of a semi sweet lemon pastry and yes it does have menthol which was about as strong if not stronger than Proraso green is which was really nice in terms of helping my sinuses today. This new badger brush was also killer and built a beautiful if not perfect lather and the loft on this brush is perfect for me. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with the Glacial lemon chill aftershave balm which is also very good:


The DE 89 was perfect as well. I literally had an "ice rink" type of post shave feel in just 2 passes. This was new to me because up until today, it's been 3 years since I tried Stirling Soaps. Back then he had a different formula and he was in the middle of moving so it took a long time for my order ship. I also had a bad reaction to their soaps back then which is why I never went back to them. This shave changed my mind about Stirling Soaps and I will be looking at some other products that they offer later on. Wow what a shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...