Saturday, January 7, 2017

1K Blog Posts:

Before I begin, let me take a moment to say thanks to all of those who read and/or have read my blog over the past years. It's been at least 12 years since I created this blog and 3 years since I converted it to wet shaving. Before wet shaving it was automotive based documenting mods and repairs of a truck that I had which I've since sold to my uncle over 4 years ago now. After my battle with cancer nearly 5 years ago which pretty much limited my mobility on a permanent basis, I pretty much gave up the automotive world and anything else that's vehicle related. About a year after that, I converted to wet shaving and my blog was converted as well. No need to keep blogging about the automotive world when you are no longer active and have found something else:


So thank you to those that take the time out of their day to read my blog.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...