Sunday, January 8, 2017

Commitment & The DE 89:

Today's shave was great. It's also Sunday which means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. Today I went with their "Commitment" scented soap which has an incredible Indian Sandalwood scent. It's also the ONLY sandalwood scent I can use without any issues. I can use it if the sandalwood is light or like a base note that's mixed with something. But if I were to use Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's sandalwood, Proraso red, or Taylor of Old Bond Street's sandalwood, then I would have some serious problems. I finished off today's shave will good old Clubman:


The DE 89 was perfect. I got a very nice and clean post shave with just 2.5 passes. Not quite squeaky clean but more than socially acceptable and for sure extremely comfortable.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...