Monday, January 2, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Jr. Torrey:

This morning's shave was great. Uncle Jon's soap makes an incredible shaving soap and his pipe smoke scented soap is nothing short of phenomenal. It has a premium cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and spice scent to it. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual go to aftershave splash which was the icing on the cake for this shave:


The Jr. Torrey did great but could have been a little bit better. So this sometime today, I will be taking both razors to my Shoubandini for a quick touch up. Slurry only this time around because I was mistaken about the Shoubandini doing well with clean water. I got a pretty good shave with the Jr. Torrey with 2 passes. My Steampunk wedge can also use a little extra. So when I get back, the Shoubandini will get another quick session.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...