Thursday, December 14, 2017

C.a.D. & The Tech:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their modern day classic, C.a.D. scent. The scent is a much stronger version of a certain 1970's & 80's "canned shave foam" scent which has to be kept nameless so the pricks won't press a lawsuit against me like they do with everyone else. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave splash which has a nice slight cooling factor to it:


The Vintage Gillette Tech was really good today. I ended up getting a pretty close shave after 3 passes. I thought this was the last razor I had before doing a detailed review on the blades but I forgot about my 38C which is milder than what I used today. I will map out the details for each razor as best as I can but I've pretty much have already formed my opinion about these blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...