Saturday, December 16, 2017

Honor & The 38C:

Today's shave was excellent. Earlier today around noon or so, I went with Soap Commander and their fabulous "Honor" scented soap. The scent is a "Barbershop" type of scent that's some where between Phoenix Shaving's C.a.D. & Fine's American Blend. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the post shave feel:


The Merkur 38C is the cat's meow with a fresh Wilkinson Sword DE blade. This was the last razor I wanted to try one of these blades before I did a detailed review and gave you my picks on which razors worked best with the blades. Please note that results will vary. I was pretty much spot on after 3 passes. I could have done 1 more but I don't like to make more than 3 passes at the most.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...