Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Proraso Green & The 42C:

Man oh man what a great shave I had this morning, wow. Today I needed something that was refreshing & invigorating so I went with Proraso Green which has an incredible Menthol & Eucalyptus scent to it along with an epic post shave feel. And to add even more menthol to the post shave feel, I finished the shave off with Pinaud's Osage Rub which is like tripling the menthol effect:


The Merkur 42C (Classic Closed Comb) was perfect. I was squeaky clean after just 2.5 passes which is a sweet spot for me and these Gillette Nacet blades might just be my top choice of razor blades before long. They're even more comfortable & efficient than my Perma-Sharp blades are and that says a lot. I may have to change my top 5 blades after this, wow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...