Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Mountain Man & The German 37:

Today's shave was fantastic. After a nice hot shower, I went with Stirling Soaps and their "Mountain Man" scented soap which is Stirling's take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water cologne. And to finish off today's shave I paired it with good old Pinaud's Clubman:


I also decided to break out my shave scuttle today. Right now it's snowing and we have every bit of a 30 mph wind gust so a hot lather shave was definitely needed today:


The Wilkinson Sword DE blades are great in a slant. I also got a much better shave after stropping the blade 2 times on each side using the smooth leather side of my strop. It was more efficient & much more comfortable after stropping the blade which I didn't do with the other razors. One more shave and I'll be able to do a detailed review on these blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...