Saturday, December 2, 2017

C.a.D. & The Shield:

This morning's shave was great. Sorry for the delay ladies & gentlemen. I pretty much had to shave and run out the door which is why you see the razor that you do in the photo. Today I needed a Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements fix so I grabbed my all time favorite scent that they have in their product line, C.a.D. which is a much stronger version of a certain canned shave foam which will remain nameless. The reason I won't mention their name is because they force artisans to change the names & labels of their products which is very uncool on their part:


The Gillette Shield was excellent if not perfect this morning. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes and it was extremely comfortable. Even though I've been getting very good and comfortable shaves with my DE safety razors, these cartridge razors are still my favorite specifically the Gillette Fusion & this razor. I didn't have to worry about getting the correct angle and the post shave feel that I have was and is exactly what I'm looking for in a shave. 2 comfortable passes and a black ice post shave feel.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...