Tuesday, December 26, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The 42C:

Today's shave was great. Sorry for the delay ladies & gentlemen. I pretty much had to shower & shave and go out the door today. In fact I posted it on my Instagram page before shutting off my phone before leaving. Today I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus scented cream. The matching cologne doesn't quite match the cream but it's pretty close:


And to finish off today's shave, I went with a nice healthy dose of Osage Rub:


The 42C was excellent. I ended up getting a really close shave in just 3 passes. I also did something a little different today in terms of my passes. I only went against the grain on my moustache area, my chin and the bottom of my chin. The rest was either with the grain or across the grain which made for an extremely comfortable shave today as well.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...