Tuesday, December 5, 2017

New Items & Reviews Coming:

Earlier today, I placed an order for a new brush & some DE blades. I see these DE blades often but to the best of my knowledge, I've only tried one of these blades before and that would be the Gillette Silver Blue DE blades. I also have Wilkinson Sword (German Version) coming along with Gillette Nacet & Gillette Rubie DE blades.


The brush I ordered was an Omega 10019-S synthetic boar brush. I've always loved the feel of a boar brush but loved the speed & practicality of a synthetic brush. Now I have the best of both worlds in a shaving brush. The real deal boar & badger brushes are great but they tend to absorb my lather pretty quickly and my silver tipped badger brushes shed like crazy. I'm happy to say that I've NOT had any of these issues since switching to synthetic brushes on a full time basis. Another thing is the amount of drying time or lack there of that's needed for the brush to dry. In 2 to 3 hours my synthetic brush is dry. With my other brushes, I need at least 24 to 48 hours and that's if it's warm outside. If it's cold outside like it is now, then it can take even longer for them to dry.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...