Sunday, December 24, 2017

Resolution & The Doc:

Merry Christmas ladies & gentlemen. Today I got up and looked in the mirror and I needed a shave. So I grabbed Soap Commander and their fabulous "Resolution" scented soap which is the only Christmas like scent that I have in my shave cave. The scent is a fresh cut Frasier fir tree, some bitter but fresh mistletoe along with some really sweet Cranberries. And to finish off my Christmas Eve shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave splash:


The doc was fantastic. I was pretty much squeaky clean after performing 3 passes. I could have stopped after 2 but there was a few too many spots with stubble left behind so I went ahead and done my usual 3 passes with this razor. The Wilkinson Sword blade in the razor is on its last shave which is about normal because the doc razor is a bit of a blade eater. I had to stop before my last pass & strop the blade to finish the shave. So I'm going to go ahead and put a fresh Gillette Nacet blade in there to try. I'm really loving the Gillette Nacet blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...