Monday, December 18, 2017

Confidence & The Fusion:

This morning's shave was great and since I have to be some where, it had to be fast as well. Today I went with Soap Commander their classic "confidence" scent which is fabulous. The scent is an overly sweet honey with musk & patchouli. The patchouli & musk still allow the honey to come through but calms the sweetness down to where the scents work well together. And to finish off the shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the already incredible post shave feel:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes. I really don't have a lot of time today so I grabbed my Fusion and I did make sure that it had a fresh blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...