Friday, May 18, 2018

Proraso Green & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. It's also Proraso Friday over in the How To Grow A Moustache Google plus community. So while I'm waiting on an update, I went with Proraso Green this morning which has an incredible Menthol & Eucalyptus scent to it. My Omega 10049 Professional Boar brush whipped up an incredible lather but I had to go back to the puck for my 3rd pass because it had absorbed just about all that was left & I didn't have enough to finish off the shave. Speaking of finishing, I went with a nice healthy dose of Pinaud's Osage Rub which puts the menthol post shave feel over the top:


The doc was perfect. I was slick as black ice after 3 passes. My grandmother is dying. They have brought in in home hospice to take care of her until she passes away. I was right in the middle of writing this post when they called with the update which was awful. Her lungs are too hard & they have her on oxygen and are giving her morphine so she can die comfortably. Doctors said it can be a half hour or it could be 10 days when she passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...