Wednesday, May 30, 2018

American Blend & The 42C:

Today's shave felt really good. After a hot shower, I went with Fine Accoutrements & their American Blend scented soap which is suppose to be their take on Rive Gauche Per Homme (2003) with a touch of Gaiac wood. And to finish off today's shave, I went with their matching aftershave splash which has a really nice burn to it followed by a nice menthol chill:


The 42C was great. The fresh blade made a huge difference & this time, I remembered to strop it 2 times to remove the harshness of the first shave. My brush is getting the old fabric softener treatment even though the scratch it has felt really good & was very satisfying today, I felt that it needed it. Plus it helps keep the brush from absorbing all of my lather.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...