Thursday, May 10, 2018

Scratch ZY Razors:

Earlier today I got this email from one of the EBay sellers concerning my ZY HRC60 straight razor. I was informed that it has been returned to the shipper. It was cool of them to let me know about this but I'm pretty annoyed about it especially considering that I ordered it quite some time ago now. So instead of having it re shipped, I asked for a refund instead:


I have a feeling that I will be getting another email about the other razor I bought. It's been at least 2+ weeks since I ordered it. This is the 1st time in 4+ years of wet shaving that I've had any issue with a foreign based EBay seller. So I won't be ordering anymore of these razors. What's the point if they get returned to the shipper about 2+ weeks after ordering.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...