Thursday, May 24, 2018

WTF Cuban Tobacco & The 42C:

This morning's shave was great. Today I went with Wet The Face & their fabulous Cuban Tobacco scented soap which has a deep semi sweet Cuban cigar type of scent. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave:


The 42C was exceptional. I was squeaky clean in just 2.5 passes & this was the 1st shave on this Gillette Silver Blue DE blade. I am considering going with these DE blades on a permanent basis because the first shave on these blades are awesome & easier on my skin than the other blades I use. I also want to take the time to say thank you for all the well wishes. As many of you know, I recently lost my Grandmother & a lot of us are still hurting but are doing okay. We kindly seen this coming but it still went down rather quickly. This was the last the grand parent that I had & she had a really long life & she will be missed.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...