Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pumpkin 3.14 & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Due to yesterday's rough shave with a straight razor, I decided to use Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's double open comb razor which pretty much guarantees a BBS. I've also been craving their Pumpkin 3.14 soap and their Autumn Factory aftershave splash. The scent on these are straight up in your face pumpkin pie with cinnamon and clove and the aftershave lasts for roughly around 19+ hours which is a good thing:


In terms of post shave feel, I have a squeaky clean type of shave with 3 passes and a touch up on my neck area which is a usual trouble spot for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...