Sunday, May 8, 2016

Fougere' Santal & DE 89:

This morning's shave was extremely good and since it's Mother's Day, I let my mom pick out today's shave and she chose Reef Point's Fougere' Santal & Brut which is an awesome combo. She also picked out my Edwin Jagger DE 89 and the performance with a fresh Feather blade speaks for itself. I'm kindly shocked that she picked my Omega 10049 Professional Boar brush over my Van Der Hagen Pure Badger brush that she bought me:


In terms of post shave feel, I have yet another "ice rink" type of shave again. I normally don't get one with a DE but I sure do when it comes straights. I also have my coffee brewed:


Pour over coffee brewers win hands down in terms of clean, crisp and flavorful coffee. Especially if you rinse the paper filter before brewing and discard the rinse water. You get pure coffee flavor instead of the paper taste which could have who knows what in it and I do NOT want that in my coffee.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...