Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Vision & The DE 89:

In honor of Soap Commander re-opening their shop on Wednesday 5/18/2016, I decided to use one of their favorite soaps and it's my favorite as well, Vision. This is Darren Seibert's favorite soap and it has a very nice aqua, amber and mint scent and despite the fact that soap has no menthol in it, it still has a really nice cooling effect. Aqua Velva's classic ice blue goes perfect with it and if you want to know what the soap would be like if menthol was added, the matching aftershave balm puts this shave over the top. This is my top shave soap in my entire collection:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 performed extremely well today. It's pretty close to a BBS but not quite there in a couple of spots but close enough to be acceptable. I've also decided to bite the bullet and get a slant. I'm going for the Fine super light slant. The slant seems better for the contours and curves for my face specifically my neck area which is hard to get cleaned up.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...