Friday, May 13, 2016

Latha Limon & The Jinhou:

This morning's shave was great. I decided to go with Barrister & Mann's Latha limon which has an incredible scent of lemon, orange and rose and I finished that off with some Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave which surprisingly pairs very well well with this citrus scented soap:


In terms of post shave feel, I got a squeaky ice rink type of shave which is where you can rub your hands across your freshly shaved area and it literally squeaks. I also succeeded in mapping out my beard and what works best for me. Basically what I do is the across the grain passes on my cheeks and I go against the grain on my neck and moustache areas. That's after I do the with the grain pass first. It made a huge difference in my shave today.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...