Monday, May 23, 2016

Resolution & The 66:

Today is "Take Charge Monday" which means that Soap Commander products will be used and today I went with their 2014 holiday scent, Resolution which has a very fresh Mistletoe, Frasier Fir, and semi sweet cranberries scent. I also paired this very refreshing soap with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave splash and since I didn't have the matching aftershave balm, I used their integrity balm which is unscented :


In terms of post shave feel, I got an ice rink type of shave with 2 passes along with a touch up on my neck and moustache areas which are usual trouble spots for me. Dr. Matt Robin's honing techniques are awesome and easy to do. I get paid again in 11 days and one of the things I'll be getting is the Alumigoose single edge razor. I would love to get Above The Tie's single edge, but my budget pretty much eliminates them from my hardware buying which is a shame because they are only an hour away from me and they produce top notch products.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...