Monday, May 9, 2016

Ring of Death on 3 Soaps:

Well it's time to admit it. I'm a soap killer and I love every second of it. Today I hit the ring of death on not 1, not 2 but 3 soaps. Yes that's what I said 3 soaps and I have killed 16 soaps this year alone and I have no idea how many more I will kill off either:


I had a sneaky suspicion that there may be 1 more and sure enough there was. Tiki Bar's "The Captain" also had the ring of death as well:


And last but not least, RazoRock's Don Marco also has the ring of death:


If I keep burning through soaps like this, I'll be out of almost everything which is really cool because it gives me an excuse to buy more soaps. The artisan soap makers will love me this year for sure and I have no problem spending a lot of money on soap either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...