Friday, May 20, 2016

11235 & The Jinhou:

This morning's shave was great. I needed a PAA fix and since it's been a little while since I've used it, I went with their 11235 scented soap which is a very nice citrus type scent. This soap pairs extremely well with Clubman aftershave and it's very nice with 4711 aftershave products:


The Jinhou performed great this morning, but I did have to hit the nylon webbing on my strop this morning. I'm also going to try a friend's honing technique and see what happens. I have a feeling that I will like it, but we will soon see. That's beauty of honing. We all can try the same techniques and methods and still get different results.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...