Wednesday, May 11, 2016

PAA's 9, Tombstone & The 66:

Today's shave was great. I decided to sleep in for a little bit this morning due to the amount of yard work I did yesterday which really wore me down. So I decided to use Phoenix Artisan Accoutrement's this morning. I went with their 9 scented soap which is a Hoppe's #9 citrus gun cleaner and gun powder scented soap and I matched that up with their Tombstone scented aftershave splash/cologne which has a gun powder, tobacco, leather, rose water and geranium scent to it:


Post shave feel was great. The 66 performed extremely well and I'm re-considering my stone buying plans as well. I'm thinking about going with the Norton full size stones and getting a Shapton 15K finishing stone and an Arkansas surgical black to finish up with. I also decided to have a little breakfast this morning along with my coffee:


^ That's a sausage, egg and cheddar cheese breakfast burrito. I've been told to wait a bit on buying some soaps because a few of my artisans are coming out with some new scents. So I will wait for now, but I can't wait too much longer though because I am getting low and there's a few brands I want to try. I also want to get a couple of unique scents made for me here pretty soon as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...