Saturday, June 3, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was pretty good. The soap kept me from getting cut more than I did. More on that in a bit. I was craving Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman, so I grabbed my mixed soap container. The dominating scent is the "play it again Sam" which was a ginger and lime scent. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with good old Clubman: 


The black diamond was okay today. It is starting to tug and pull a little bit and it did get me on the right side of my moustache area just above the corner of my mouth. So the timing of me ordering the Apache Strata couldn't have been better. I got word that it was shipped this morning. That is the stone that I got 60 shaves off of a single hone when I was new. So a much sharper edge will be a much better choice for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...