Sunday, June 25, 2017

Confidence & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. Today is also Sunday and that means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. So I went with Carrie's least favorite, "Confidence". I'm guessing it's because of the patchouli contained in the scent. The scent is overly sweet honey, musk, and patchouli. The sweet honey comes through the entire scent while the musk and patchouli calm the sweetness down but still allows the honey to come through and balance the scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired with the matching aftershave balm:


The black diamond was great and I did get another "ice rink" post shave feel, but I should have stopped at 2 passes. I got a tiny bit of razor burn which has almost cleared up now thanks to the matching aftershave balm which has a tiny bit of menthol. I may not shave tomorrow and if I do, don't be alarmed if I don't post it. I'm taking a week off from blogging to keep from getting burned out. Some of the people I watch on YouTube often take breaks to just enjoy the hobby which is what I'll be doing this week. I may also take some time away next week as I turn 40 years of age this coming Sunday. So take care and God bless. I will return again soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...