Saturday, June 24, 2017

TTFFC Mixed & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. I decided to go with Maria Arman's Through The Fire Fine Craft so I grabbed my mixed soap container. I also went ahead and downloaded her new label and applied it to the lid of the container and scotch taped it. I do plan on getting some more of her soaps when I can. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with good old Clubman:


The black diamond was great. I managed to get an "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes and I only had to touch up just one tiny spot which I got the 1st time around. I took a friend of mine, Mike Baker's advice about just using the toe more for tight areas, nooks and crannies and I'm happy to say that it worked perfectly. I'm now dialed in to where I can get an "ice rink" post shave feel at will if I have the desire to do so.Thanks for the tip Mike Baker, it helped tremendously.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...