Friday, June 2, 2017

Renewal & The 38C:

This morning's shave was great. I did shave last night, but was too tired to post it up and I wanted to enjoy it by myself instead of sharing it in a blog post. So after a nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with Soap Commander and their "Renewal" scent which has an incredible floral fougere scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Brut aftershave then the matching aftershave balm:


The 38C didn't have a lot to take down due to last night's shave but I was squeaky clean after 2 passes. Still no signs of the Feather blade slowing down which is a good thing. The other blades that I have here would already be slowing down if not replaced. That's the trouble of having a tough beard that grows really fast. I'm also still looking at stones to. If I can swing it and if it's not sold out, I will try and buy a new water stone today. I'll reveal what it is when and/or if I can get it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...