Monday, June 19, 2017

Feather Blades Are Back:

I paid my uncle a visit today and since he's flying out to South Dakota on a permanent basis, he gave me what was left of the Feather blades that I got him quite some time ago which is really cool. The timing couldn't have been better because I'm already down to the last pack that I got from him about 2 weeks ago. There's about 50 to 60 blades left:


The reason he gave them to me is because he's flying out there and that they've changed the rules a bit here recently and he wouldn't be allowed to take them on the plane except as "checked baggage only" and he won't be doing that. So he gave them to me instead.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...