Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Influence & The 42C:

Today's shave was extremely good and very rich. I was craving Soap Commander pretty bad today so after a nice hot and relaxing shower, I grabbed the very rich scent of "Influence". The scent has very rich premium pipe tobacco scent combined with a very fresh cherry and a full bodied and very rich black tea. And to finish it off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The 42C was perfect. I was squeaky clean after 2.5 passes. I'm pretty much sold onto sticking with Feather DE blades as my go to blade. My post shaves are too good to ignore. Now I will keep using the other blades that I have but the first chance I get, I getting a bulk pack of Feather blades. They just work best for me.


I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...