Monday, June 5, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Tech:

Tonight's shave was great. I decided to go with Jeeves of Hudson Street and his "Turkish Bath" scented soap which an incredible 1920's style Barbershop scent with a top note of a premium pipe tobacco. And to add a little bit more sweetness, I finished it off with Stirling Soap's Barbershop scented aftershave splash:


The Gillette Tech was mild but effective. I managed to get pretty close in just 2 passes but it's no where near as close as my other DE safety razors are after 2 passes. If I had used a Perma-Sharp blade instead of a Feather DE blade in this razor, I would probably be looking at 4 passes to get an ice rink post shave feel and my skin can't handle that many passes. But I can see it being used as a daily razor with little to no irritation for just 1 to 2 passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...