Friday, June 9, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The Black Diamond:

This morning's shave was great. Today I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus scented cream (Proraso green). And to finish off this morning's shave, I paired it with Barbasol Brisk aftershave splash. I also decided to use my RazoRock Plissoft since I've not used it in quite some time which was really awesome. I love the fact that I don't have to wait for my brush to finish soaking before a shave:


The Black Diamond was great but I think I screwed up the edge on it when I closed it after my shave which is fine because it will give me more time to play with the Apache Strata. Honing razors is addictive as addictive can be. But other than that, it was a great 2.5 pass shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...