Tuesday, June 20, 2017

High Jump 47 & The 38C:

This morning's shave was great. I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their High Jump 47 scented soap. The scent is a Masculine Citrus Cologne type of scent or at least that's what I get. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with good old Clubman aftershave splash:


The 38C was great. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave feel in 3 passes which is just about normal for me with a mild razor like this one is. It's not like my German 37 or my Gillette Slim adjustable is which is pretty much a 2 pass or less razor. If I do 3 passes with the slim, it's as close as a cartridge razor gets which says a lot.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...