Saturday, May 20, 2017

366 & The 37:

Today's shave was great. K Shave Worx makes some killer soaps and today, I went with their 1 year anniversary soap, 366 which has an incredible cherry almond scent. Unfortunately, this soap is no longer available. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual:


The German 37 was great. I got a really nice shave in 3 passes. It's also pretty much confirmed that I will definitely be switching to the Feather DE blades. My beard has gotten so tough and grows so fast that my current blades are starting to cause irritation and weepers. The blades grab and pull now instead of cutting through cleanly like they use to. So Feather has pretty much become my "go to" blades now due to an ultra tough beard.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...