Friday, May 26, 2017

Lemon Chill & The 42C:

Today's shave was great. My face feels like an ice cube thanks to Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scented soap which has an incredible semi sweet lemon meringue scent to it. And I finished it off with the matching aftershave balm:


The Merkur 42C (1904 classic closed comb) razor was really sweet today. This is the 4th razor in a row that I've gotten a comfortable shave with using Feather blades. It's very clear to me now that I do indeed have to switch to these blades to keep from getting irritation which was what has been happening with my Perma-Sharp blades. My beard got tougher and in order to get a close clean shave, I've been having to make too many passes and my sensitive skin doesn't like that at all. Going to a sharper blade has resolved this issue. So if your favorite blade isn't getting it done anymore, don't be afraid to buy another sampler pack and trying other blades. You might surprise yourself.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...