Sunday, May 14, 2017

Jack Frost & The 37:

Today's shave was great. I went with Steambath Factory's soap today and their Jack Frost scent which has a mint, vanilla and sugar scent to it. And to finish it off, I went with my usual aftershave splash which I find very refreshing:


The German 37 was great. I managed to get a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. I've also decided to switch back to the Feather blades again. All of my razors are now struggling to go through my beard including my straight razors. So I have to put a much sharper edge on them and upgrade to sharper blades. I'll see what happens tomorrow regarding my Hawk single edge razor. I have a feeling that the Kai blades that I'm using might be okay.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...