Sunday, May 28, 2017

Le Petit Chypre & The 37:

Man oh man what a shave. I got to craving Barrister & Mann so after I nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with Le Petit Chypre which has a very rich Oakmoss & Cyprus wood scent. And to finish it off, I went with the Witch Hazel based matching aftershave which adds a touch of menthol to the equation and it's very soothing and refreshing:


The German 37 was perfect. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2 passes. These Feather blades are great. So come pay day, I will be getting me a bulk back of Feather blades. I've also decided to retire my wedge razor. It simply doesn't have enough weight behind it to go through my beard even though it's wicked sharp.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...