Thursday, May 11, 2017

High Jump 47 & The 37:

Tonight's shave was great. I was craving Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements so after a nice, hot and relaxing shower, I grabbed High Jump 47 which has an incredible citrus cologne scent to it or at least that's what my nose tells me. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with AV's new aftershave balm which I find very soothing after a shave:


The German 37 was perfect. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2.5 passes which is really nice. Right now this is the only Phoenix Shaving soap that I have. I ran out some time ago so to keep from getting burned out, I took a bit of a break from them for a while until my friend gave me this one. Plus this was the first puck of their new 3.0 formula that I tried which is awesome. So when I get a chance, I will be getting more of their soaps.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...