Saturday, May 13, 2017

Dragon's Blood & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was pretty good. Reef Point Soaps pretty much kept this shave going and saved my face. More on that in a bit. It's been a while since I used Reef Point Soaps and I went with their Dragon's Blood scent which has a killer vanilla, incense, amber and blood orange scent to it. And to finish it off, I went with Aqua Velva's new aftershave balm:


The Jr. Torrey didn't quite do too hot. Even though it was fresh off the stones, I still couldn't get it where I needed it to be so I switched to a back up. I'll be looking at 2 new shaving toys when I get paid next month. A Belgium Coticule from the Superior Shave and a Gillette Trac 2 razor which I can get from Amazon for a reasonable price. But I'm not sure if I will get the Trac 2 yet. It depends on what I can afford after the bills are paid. So I will be doing some research. The Gillette Trac 2 is what I started shaving with in 1990 when I was 13. Not to worry ladies & gentlemen, I have no plans to go back to cartridges anytime soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...