Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Le Petit Chypre & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. I was craving Barrister & Mann this morning, so I went with their Le Petit Chypre scented soap which has an incredible Oakmoss & Cypress wood scent. And to finish off this shave, I went with the Witch Hazel based matching aftershave:


The Hawk was exceptional today. I got an "ice rink" post shave feel in 3 passes. It also done an extremely good job on my neck area to which is where I have the most trouble out of. I was also impressed at how well it cleaned up my moustache area with no irritation which is an extremely sensitive area for me. The razor seems to do better with about 2 days worth of beard growth which is just about what I had after yesterday's shave. I got a nice shave yesterday, but it was no where near what I normally get because it was the last shave of that specific soap. So I had quite a bit left over yesterday and when you add a full 24 hours of beard growth, I had just about 2 day's worth give or take a little.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...