Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fortitude & The 38C:

Today's shave was really sweet. It's been a while since I've used Soap Commander's Fortitude scented soap which has an incredible aged hay, tobacco and dark rum. It kindly takes me back to my grandfather's farm where he raised cattle and tobacco for many years. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Soap Commander's Purpose which is a Bay Rum scented aftershave balm. Unfortunately Purpose is no longer available:


The Merkur 38C was perfect. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2 passes. These Feather blades have proven to be a must have in all of my razors now. And unlike the previous occasions that I've used them, they're actually a very comfortable blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...