Thursday, November 30, 2017

Lemon Chill & The German 37:

This morning's shave was great. Today I needed a little menthol fix so I went with Stirling Soaps and their Lemon Chill scent. The scent is basically a lemon meringue pie type of scent that's not too sweet but you still get some sweetness from the lemon. And to finish off this shave, I went with Stirling Soap's Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm:


The German 37 was great. I got pretty close in just 2.5 passes but for some reason my neck area didn't get cleaned up enough but it's still socially acceptable. That's what I love about using cartridges instead of DE safety razors. You are pretty much guaranteed a BBS shave with a cartridge razor while you may or may not get one with a DE safety razor. But this shave was much more comfortable than I expected it to be. My next shave will be with a cartridge razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...