Thursday, January 18, 2018

Honor & The Fusion:

This morning's shave was excellent. Sorry for the delay folks. I've pretty much been gone all day today and didn't get back till just now. But any way, after a nice hot shower, I went with Soap Commander and their fabulous barbershop scented soap. And to finish off today's shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


My doctor's appointment went great. All of my blood work was good and my blood pressure was perfect. My oxygen levels were also excellent. I would like to loose some more weight though because I weighed in at 256 pounds this morning. That's pretty much where I've been today besides the DMV to renew my tags for the truck:


The Gillette Fusion was great. I was squeaky clean after just 2 passes which is exactly where I wanted to be. I don't want to jinx it but I've yet to get a bad shave with both the Gillette Shield & Fusion razors. But I'm loving the results I've been getting.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...