Friday, January 12, 2018

New Xbox 360 Controller:

Well I'm happy to say that the new Xbox 360 controller that I purchased is working great. Here's the link to the controller and it's totally worth its weight in gold in my opinion: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QRKWKQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . What prompted this purchase was the fact that my original controller went dead on me and wouldn't stay connected to save its life. So me trying to save money has come back and bit me in the behind. I made the mistake of purchasing the generic wired controller and it does work, but the buttons on the generic stick and the right trigger functioned whether you wanted it to or not. I would be playing Sniper Elite V2 or 3 and the rifle would go off without warning which is extremely annoying and sometimes I also had to unplug the wired controller to get it to function. This new wireless controller is at least 100 times better and then some:


^ 1st it had absolutely no problems connecting to my Xbox 360 in fact it took less than 10 seconds for it to connect which is really fast. To connect your new wireless controller press the connect button above the controller ports on the Xbox 360 itself. Now this is on my specific model of Xbox 360 so please look inside where your USB controller ports are if you have an older model than what I have. Mine was the last version to be released before the new Xbox One console was released:


Next on the controller itself press the connect button and you are all set to go:


Now you will need a USB receiver to connect this fabulous controller to windows which is pretty easy to connect. This controller also uses 2 double batteries that did come with it. Here's a link to the receiver needed to use this controller on windows: https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Wireless-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2/ref=pd_bxgy_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000HZFCT2&pd_rd_r=Y4J5970X6QBBQT9H7DSJ&pd_rd_w=AcuPj&pd_rd_wg=bbuGY&psc=1&refRID=Y4J5970X6QBBQT9H7DSJ . I'm actually thinking about getting another one of these controllers along with these receivers to connect it to my retropie.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...