Sunday, January 14, 2018

Lemon Chill & The Fusion:

Today's shave was outstanding. Today I went with Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scented soap which has an incredible lemon meringue pie scent to it and is very refreshing. My Omega 10049 Professional Boar had no trouble whipping up an epic lather and it did NOT absorb my lather either which is always a good thing. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with Stirling Soaps and their Glacial Lemon Chill aftershave balm which is awesome:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect in every way possible. I was as slick as black ice in terms of post shave feel after just 2 passes. I also have NO CLUE as to how many shaves I have on this blade either. The lubrication strip is just about gone but that's okay because my shave soaps are extremely slick in terms of glide. But in terms of tugging and pulling, the stropping pretty much eliminates this. I don't replace the blade until stropping no longer helps it. I personally think it's well worth taking the extra time to strop all of your straight razors, DE safety razors & cartridge razors. Of course this is just my humble opinion, but I recommend it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...