Friday, January 12, 2018

Turkish Bath & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was epic, wow. Today I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their barbershop scented soap, Turkish Bath. The reason I went with them today besides craving it, I don't remember using this soap with a straight razor. I would have to go back and look but I'm certain that I haven't used this soap with a straight razor. And to finish off today's shave, I paired it with Old Spice aftershave splash which goes very well with this soap:


The black diamond was great but only after I took it to the fire hose strop during the first pass. I ended up squeaky clean after 3 passes. It was like riding a bike today and I'm actually faster with a straight than I am with a cartridge razor which says a lot. Once I get this razor dialed in, you will be seeing it more often. Even my clean up was faster today.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...