Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Confidence & The Fusion:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with my "go to" brand Soap Commander & their classic "Confidence" scented line. The scent is an overly sweet honey, musk & patchouli which works extremely well together. The musk and patchouli calm the sweetness of the honey down but still allows it to come through and balances the scent out perfectly. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm which adds a touch of menthol to the equation:


The Gillette Fusion was great but it was also the last shave on this blade. I ended up having to make 3 passes today which is way too many for this type of razor. I got a slight amount of razor burn as a result. But that's okay because I plan on using all of the Soap Commander aftershave balms in my collection whether I shave or not because my skin is really dry & chapped at the moment. So from now on, I will be applying an aftershave balm of theirs twice a day which should help my dry skin over the next few weeks or so.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...