Monday, January 1, 2018

Turkish Bath & The Fusion:

Today's shave was phenomenal, wow. I was going to use a menthol based product but decided to go with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their Turkish Bath scented soap instead. And to add a little more warmth to this bitter cold day, I finished off today's shave with good ole Old Spice aftershave splash. I figured out that the cheaper one on store shelves is the one you want & it smells exactly like my left over 2004 version. Shame on me for grabbing the spray bottle which I tossed out:


The Gillette Fusion was perfect. I was squeaky clean in just 2 passes which is perfect for me and my sensitive skin. I did have to use my styptic pencil on one tiny spot in my moustache area which is no big deal at all. I couldn't be happier with the results of this shave. And to give people a clue as to how cold it got here last night, here's a photo of the river that runs behind my house:


^You know it's cold when running water freezes. It was 6 degrees Fahrenheit this morning and with the wind chill factored in, -1 degrees Fahrenheit and the only day we're suppose to be above freezing this week is Wednesday which is the high of 33 degrees Fahrenheit.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...