Monday, April 16, 2018

C.a.D. & The Black Diamond/Doc:

This morning's shave was pretty good & it wasn't the soap either. Today I wanted a classic Barbersol canned shave foam scent so after a nice & hot shower, I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their modern day classic C.a.D. scent & I finished it off with the matching aftershave which really nice & soothing:


The black diamond is about to get tossed out. It was good but no where near good enough & this thing was fresh off the stones too & I know it's definitely not me in that regard. It's been a problematic razor for me since the 1st day I got it. I'm thinking I got a lemon on this one which does happen from time to time. I've already decided on its replacement but first, a new leather strop & 8K stone which I will be ordering here pretty soon. People are really going to dig my next 2 razor purchases & they were very inexpensive too.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...